5 Steps In Your Self-Transformation Journey
Sooner or later, we all must come to the personal spiritual question of meaning:
“Who am I?” “What is this world? Who made it?” “Why am I here? What is my place in the world?”
I was a good student in school. I got almost straight A’s. But on every report, the teacher marked, “Not working up to potential.” What does that even mean? I had no clue and the teachers just kept giving me A’s without any guidance that I was capable of much more.
Maybe you too are successful and have everything you need. But you feel— you just know—you have the potential for something greater.
And so we look at ourselves—our strengths and weaknesses, habits and lifestyle, areas of our lives that are OK and areas that could use improvement.
And then we start the journey of transforming ourselves into something larger, greater, happier. This is a long-term project—a never-ending process, a journey, not a destination. We work on ourselves with love and acceptance, but also with power—the power to change.
This issue of Spiritual Life Magazine will inspire and help you on your journey. And don’t forget to enjoy it—that’s maybe the most important thing.
With love, light, and joy—from my heart to yours,
Creator and Founder, Spiritual Life Magazine
And then we start the journey of transforming ourselves into something larger, greater, happier. This issue will inspire and help you on your journey. And don’t forget to enjoy the process—that’s maybe the most important thing.
In this issue of Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- Dear Reader…
- Letter from Nayaswami Kamala
- A Cup of Tea
- A traditional Zen story showing why we don't receive divine wisdom, guidance, and grace.
- How Play Nourishes Your Spirit
- Recharging with play is especially important in the
high-stress and hectic world we live in.
- Affirmations for Self-Healing by Swami Kriyananda
- 5 Steps In Your Self-Transformation Journey
- Embarking on a journey of self-discovery and
self-transformation that will make you smarter,
more confident, calmer, more capable and
better able to succeed in every aspect of your life.
- Tap Into Your Superconscious
- Accessing your portal to creativity and bliss
- Necessity for Reincarnation
- A long and comprehensive article by Annie Besant on various scientific, moral, and historical aspects of reincarnation
- The Unpredictable Freedom and Sweetness of Chaos
- Let go of control and allow yourself to be swept away by the powerful currents of life.
- Be Who You Are in All the Beautiful Little Ways You Can Think of.