Issue 5 – Success
The start of another year always brings a focus on thinking about how the last year went and what could be improved. So this issue is about various viewpoints revolving around success. just as the crocus comes up out of the snow with new life and energy in early spring, so too this is our chance for a new start.
In this issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- Musings from Nayaswami Kamala
- Success by Swami Kriyananda, Affirmations for Self-Healing
- Unfailing Method of Success for the New Year by Paramhansa Yogananda
- #1 Fatal Mistake People Make Around Achieving Success by John Assaraf of The Secret
- The Four Habits that Form Habits by Leo Babauta
- Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr. – 12 Inspirational Quotes
- 7 Motivational Quotes & Reflections for Success
- Meditation: The Most Fundamental Habit by Leo Babauta
- Daily Meditations for January by Paramhansa Yogananda
- The Mind-Body Connection
- What is Meditation? Why and How to Meditate by Swami Kriyananda
- Why Become a Vegetarian? by Nayaswami Kamala
- The Noble New by Paramhansa Yogananda
Happy New Years! First of all, thank you to everyone for reading and supporting Practical Spiritual Life Magazine. I published the first issue only last October, and already the response has been amazing and beyond my wildest dreams. I’m looking forward to sharing even more and better inspiration and information with you in the New Year.
On that note, the theme for this month is “Success” and I have several articles and videos tackling it from different viewpoints. One characteristic, probably the major characteristic, of highly successful people is their habits. As Aristotle says in one of my favorite quotes, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” Therefore, I have a couple of articles on forming habits from the expert and my personal habit trainer, Leo Babauta. And more on meditation because meditation is not only a powerful tool for spiritual success, but also for success in business and personal relationships as Swami Kriyananda explains in his video, “What is Meditation? How and Why to Meditate.”
And because we all need motivation sometimes, you might appreciate “7 Motivational Quotes and Reflections.”
And a lot more. . .
I hope you enjoy this issue.
With Joyful Blessings for your success,
Creator and Founder, Practical Spiritual Life Magazine