Issue 14 – Radiant Health
Radiant health is not just the absence of illness, but is a higher level of light and energy in our body, mind, heart and spirit.
In this issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine we have:
- Editor’s Note
- Good Health by Swami Kriyananda, Affirmations for Self-Healing
- Is There Scientific Proof We Can Heal Ourselves? TED Talk Video by Lissa Rankin, MD
- Who Has the Best Advice on Diet and Fitness? by Nayaswami Rambhakta
- Can Meditation Really Slow Aging? by Jo Marchant
- Meditation: A Lot to Do About Nothing and That’s Good! by Bruce Davis
- Tea Rituals for Focus, Health & Slowness by Leo Babauta
- Daily Meditations & Affirmations for Radiant Health by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Inside the Medicine Bag: Tools for Awakening Consciousness by Lee McCormick and Mary Faulkner
- The Magical World of Numbers: September – tying up loose ends by Elizabeth Summers
- Meditation: Healing the Scars from Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, PTSD by Tom North
- Be Still And Know Self by Carolyn Gervais
- Today I Am Embracing Radiant Health – A Moment of Reflection and Meditation
- O Mighty Cosmic OM by Paramhansa Yogananda
Welcome to this issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine–all about radiant health. Radiant health is not just the absence of illness, but is a higher level of light and energy in our body, mind, heart and spirit.
I’ve been working on some healthy changes to my own lifestyle lately. And, as usual, ideas and inspiration started to flow, and fascinating articles appeared for the magazine.
This issue turned out to be a lot about meditation. I didn’t plan it that way or seek out articles about meditation. People just kept sending them. Must be a message from the Universe we need to pay attention to.
Meditation is the number one thing we can do to nurture our well-being on all levels. Meditation will give us the strength and guidance we need to actually improve the areas of our lives that impact our health. We all basically know what we need to do. The problem is we’re too busy and overwhelmed to do it. Meditation will reduce our stress and overwhelm, make us happier and more loving. And basically help us in so many ways that it’s hard to imagine until we experience it.
Even a small change can make a big difference.
Thanks so much if you’ve taken the time to leave a rating or review—it really does make a huge difference.
I hope you enjoy this issue.
In Divine Friendship,
Creator and Founder, Practical Spiritual Life Magazine