Issue 20 – 3 Foundation Chakras: Earth, Water, Fire
This issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine focuses on the first three chakras and their associated elements of earth, water and fire:
- • 3 Chakras: Fire, Water, Earth — Foundation for Your Spiritual Life
- In this video, Asha talks about the characteristics of the first three chakras—how they manifest in our lives and how we think about them in terms of true spiritual principles.
- • Welcome from Nayaswami Kamala
- • How to Locate Your Chakras
- • 3 Chakras – Foundation for Your Spiritual Life
- • Earth Chakra: Affirmations and Visualizations
- • Who Is in Your Driver’s Seat
- or Do You Really Want to Be a Donkey?
- • Guided Affirmation for Material Success Video
- • How to Go from Fear to Freedom – One Step at a Time
- • Water Chakra: Affirmations and Visualizations
- • Music Video: I Am the Bubble
- • 6 Steps To Being More Creative
- • Making Daily Life a Meditation…
- • Fire Chakra: Affirmations and Visualizations
- • Will Power
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- • Music Video: God’s Power
- • Discomfort Zone – How to Master the Universe
- • The Energetic Power of Color
- • Rock Me in the Cradle of All Space
The chakras are part of our spiritual or astral body. They store and distribute energy and information including our tendencies, habits, and desires. Every unfulfilled desire, every like or dislike, every action creates a subtle vortex of energy in one of our chakras. These vortices are held together by thoughts such as: I want this; I reject that; I like this; I don’t like that; this is what I have done; that is what I failed to accomplish.
We can use an understanding of the chakras as a map or guidepost to follow along the path of inner awakening. This will greatly help us advance in our spiritual life.
One helpful system for understanding the chakras is through the elements—earth, water, fire, air, ether. These are not elements in a chemical sense, but in a more spiritual sense. They represent stages of manifestation outward from Spirit to matter.
This issue focuses on the first three chakras and their associated elements of earth, water and fire. The positive qualities manifested by these chakras form the foundation of our spiritual lives and of our lives as balanced, functional human beings. In fact, they’re necessary for any success in life either inner or outer.
We welcome back Nayaswami Asha with part three of her live webinar series on “Understanding the Chakras.” And then we have many articles looking at how we can develop various aspects of earth, water, and fire—as well as videos, chants, and affirmations to help us practice.
I hope you enjoy this issue.
With joy and blessings,
Creator and Founder, Practical Spiritual Life Magazine