Issue 30 – Transform Your Life with Introspection
This issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine is devoted to the spiritual practice of introspection with very interesting and helpful articles on self-inquiry and embracing change:
- • Transform Your Life with Introspection
- Our lessons and guidance are offered to us through our daily lives. However, we must be aware enough to recognize these lessons and change ourselves as needed. This can only be done through daily introspection—watching our thoughts and actions.
- • Note from Nayaswami Kamala
- • Introspection
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- • 8 Steps To Communicating With Your Own Higher Intelligence
- I truly believe that the answers you need to develop yourself are already within you. You just need to ask.
- • Change Is The Only Constant – How Do We Manage It?
- The way the world works has completely changed and it means things are not stable or predictable anymore.
- • Accept Responsibility For Your Failures
- In this short video, Swami Kriyananda explains how you can turn your failures into successes.
- • 40 Signs of Spiritual Progress
- Each soul’s relationship with the Infinite is unique, individual, and their very own. Here are some signs you could look for.
- • I Was Made for Thee
- Inspiring music video by the White Light Kirtan Band
- • The Mindfulness Guide for the Super Busy
- How to Live Life to the Fullest
- • Demand for Quickening Activity
- Whispers from Eternity
- • Closing Blessing and Peace and Harmony Prayer
Spring has sprung—as the cliché goes. The days are in transition—cold, wind, and rain alternates with very warm sunny days.
But the energy has shifted, and the flowers and birds know.
I love the energy of Spring. Maybe it’s because all of my major planets are in Spring signs which gives me a similar creative, entrepreneurial, changeable energy.
And maybe because April is my birth month, Spring is always a time of reflection for me—a time for starting new projects and renewing old ones. But whenever you were born, it’s a good time to check in with your aspirations and intentions from the New Year. How are you doing with them? Forgotten? Or moving along?
And so to help you with all that, this issue is devoted to the spiritual practice of introspection with very interesting and helpful articles on self-inquiry and embracing change.
I have found these concepts and tools extremely helpful for my own spiritual growth. And so I want to share them with you in the hope that they help you too.
I hope you enjoy this issue.
With joyful blessings,
Creator and Founder, Practical Spiritual Life Magazine