Issue 31 – Divine Mother, the Holy Spirit and AUM
In this issue of Practical Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- • Divine Mother, the Holy Spirit and AUM
- There is a force in the universe that you can experience inside yourself, and this force feels like someone who always loves you, whom you can trust completely, who accepts you completely for who you are, and who is always on your side.
- • Note from Nayaswami Kamala
- • Video: Song to The Divine Mother
- • The Serenity Prayer
- • How To Overcome a Situation That's Out of Control
- • Consideration for Others
- Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- • Control Your Anger before It Controls You
- • I Release Myself from My Anger and Let Go of the Past
- A Moment of Reflection and Meditation
- • Our Everloving Quest to Control Our Lives
- • The Amazing Power of Vulnerability
- • You Are Love
- An encouraging video with beautiful words and images.
- • I Will Be the Naughty Baby of the Divine Mother.
- Whispers from Eternity
- • Closing Blessing from the Divine Light
This month in honor of the selfless, unconditional love of the universal mother vibration, we have an article about “Divine Mother, the Holy Spirit, and AUM” that goes a little into the essential compatibility between these spiritual concepts.
Then we have a series of articles on a subject that’s a bit of a tricky balancing act in the spiritual life: When to control and when to let go and accept.
Certainly we can only control ourselves and restraining a tendency towards anger is something that would help us. We know this by how it makes us feel. Does getting angry and exploding at our friends and family make us happier? Does it enhance our relationships? Does it get us ahead at work?
But often we need to trust, to accept, to let go and let God. So that brings us back to the idea of God as our Divine Mother. Don’t worry if that’s a strange idea to you. The article explains many things that you’ll find interesting anyway and will help you tune into the concept.
The Serenity Prayer says it well:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
And so to help you with all that, this issue has some very interesting and practical articles. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this issue.
Love and blessings,
Creator and Founder, Practical Spiritual Life Magazine