Issue 39 – Balance
Our culture and most of us personally are way out of balance on all levels, but especially spiritually. We address some of these issues and offer some suggestions for regaining our balance.
- Musings from Nayaswami Kamala
- Two Hungry Wolves – a Cherokee Wisdom Tale
- Inspiration Is All Around You
- Rebalancing The Masculine and The Feminine
- Discrimination – Balance Intellect with Wisdom
- Balancing Your Essential Nature with the Three Paths of Yoga
- Door of My Heart Video – A chant to awaken our heart’s love
- 5 Ways to Repair Your Energy Body with Nature
- Spiritual Toolkit – Family Gratitude Practice
- The 9 Illusions that Hold You Captive
- Prayer Demand for Balance – Whispers from Eternity
- From my heart to yours…
We often think about balance in terms of time management. We want
to spend more time with family and friends, or take time for ourselves.
But balance from a spiritual view is much more. It’s really about energy.
Where is our heart? What brings us joy?
Our feature article this month is about balancing masculine and
feminine energy which is so needed in today’s crazy world. This energy has
nothing to do with men and women, but is about the two fundamental forces—also called “Yang and Yin”—in our world of duality. We need to balance these energies both inside ourselves and in the outer world.
Personally, I’m working on balancing my over-developed intellect with
my heart intuition. And Nayaswami Jyotish talks about that, as well as
balancing emotion, devotion and feeling, intellect and wisdom,
work and service.
And I’m very excited and grateful to launch my free email
letter. I’m always finding interesting and helpful information I’d love to share with you, but that doesn’t fit the magazine. The newsletter is usually related to the current issue, but can also be a back story or inspiration from my own spiritual
life. If you’re interested, you can sign up using the form later on in this issue.
With love and joy, from my heart to yours,
Creator and Founder, Spiritual Life Magazine