Issue 43 – The Power of Vibration
The Power of Vibrations
Everything that exists within creation is vibrating. Every atom, every ray of energy of any type, and even every thought. These vibrations affect our consciousness whether we’re aware of it or not. Harmonious surroundings and people help us feel peaceful, positive, uplifted. Vibrations are so powerful that it’s well worth putting energy into creating uplifting ones.
In this issue of Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- Kamala’s Musings
- The Magic Beyond The Notes Video
- The inspired experience behind music and the benefits of meditation
- The Hidden Messages of Music
- Music very powerfully affects our consciousness—often without our awareness.
- Openness – Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing
- Intelligent vibration creates and guides the universe. Unless vibration has rhythmic intelligence behind it, it becomes disturbing.
- The Word That Is God
- Excerpted from Om Yoga Meditation: Its Theory and Practice
- Healing with AUM Video
- How to sing AUM to bring balance and change into our lives. Use its three aspects to create the good, sustain the good, and dissolve that which is not helpful.
- Is There Something That Humans Just Don’t Understand About Life?
- A surprise “Conversion with God” by Neale Donald Walsch
- Expand My Consciousness in the Cosmic Sound
According to ancient wisdom teachings, God created the universe by vibrating. God is perfect stillness at the center of all being. But he wanted to experience the joys of many. So he moved and created the world of duality or opposites. I like to think that God laughed and the vibration of his laughter spit out the universe.
God’s vibration created a sound called Om in Buddhism and Hinduism, Amen in Christianity and Judaism, and Amin in Islam. The ancient Greeks called it the “Music of the Spheres.” You can read more about this in Abbot George’s article, The Word That Is God
We are immersed in vibrations that affect our consciousness. I’m sure you’ve all felt the “bad vibes” from a person or place. On the other hand, some people make you happy just being around them. Harmonious surroundings help us feel peaceful, positive, uplifted. Vibrations are so powerful that it’s well worth putting energy into creating uplifting ones. You can read more and learn how to do this in the article, Vibrations by Paramhansa Yogananda.
One of the most powerful ways of changing our consciousness is with music. And so we have several articles and videos on sound and music that I’m sure you’ll find interesting and helpful.
With love, light, and joy,
Creator and Founder, Spiritual Life Magazine