Free Issue – Spirituality and Happiness
This complimentary issue introduces you to my concept of “spirituality” and some important principles for a successful spiritual life.
In this issue of Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- What Is Practical Spirituality?
- We can see spirituality as whatever makes us a better person, helps us live in more joy and laughter, or raises our consciousness.
- The Spiritual Quality of Openness from Affirmation and Prayer for Self-Healing By Swami Kriyananda
- Cultivating Happiness
- The Nature of True Happiness: How To Get It and Why
- The Happy Virus
- By Hafiz, 14th-century Sufi mystic and poet
- O God Beautiful
- Video: Singing to God in Nature while Watching the Moon Rise.
- The Power of Affirmation
- Repeating affirmations consciously is one of our most powerful tools for healing the body, mind, heart, and spirit.
- Guided Affirmation for Material Success
- Meditation: The Most Fundamental Habit
- A Powerful Tool for Healing Conflict
- Make Me Feel That Everything Is Joy, Whispers from Eternity By Paramhansa Yogananda
- From my heart to yours…
Thank you for downloading and reading Spiritual Life Magazine. A very warm welcome to our community. I am thrilled you’re here.
This issue introduces you to my concept of “spirituality” and some important principles for a successful spiritual life.
In short, spirituality makes you happy and uplifts you.
In addition, our spirituality must be practical—teachings, techniques, and inspiration that you can actually use to improve your daily life.
This modern age is less about outer form and more about energy. Thus, our goal is to spiritualize every aspect of our lives—work, relationships, physical health, attitudes, thoughts, feelings, etc.
So each issue of Spiritual Life Magazine will have helpful and inspiring articles, videos, and other content on spiritualizing your daily life—body, mind, heart, and soul.
I’m so happy to be able to share these teachings and inspiration with you. They’ve helped me a tremendous amount in my own spiritual journey. And I sincerely hope they help you, too.
With joy and blessings,
Founder and Creator, Spiritual Life Magazine