How to Make Christmas Sacred
May peace fill your world
And love surround you,
As you celebrate
The magic of this season.
With Love and Blessings,
How To Make Christmas Sacred
This issue is about consciousness—our own but especially the universal Christ Consciousness. What it is and how we can tune into it.
In this issue of Spiritual Life Magazine you’ll find:
- Christmas Blessing
- From Nayaswami Kamala
- A Magical Word
- This is a wonderful, magical season.
- Video: True Meaning of Christmas
- The spirit of peace, goodwill and love.
- What Is Christ Consciousness?
- Despite the name, the fact of Christ Consciousness transcends Christianity, Hinduism, and every religion.
- Oriental Christianity, Occidental Christianity and Yogoda
- True Christianity must not be confused with the forms that cloak it. It is neither Oriental nor Occidental, and does not belong to Jesus and his saints alone.
- Prayer-Demand to Travel on the One Highway of Realization
- Whispers from Eternity by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Why Do You Meditate?
- 5 Surprising Answers from 5 Very Different People
- Video: Christmas Kirtan
- Devotional singing and chanting with meditation.
- Life as a Conscious Practice
- Some Experiences in Self-Realization
- Affirmations for Self-Healing by Swami Kriyananda
- How To Make Christmas Sacred
- With the busy activity this time of year, we have lost sight of the true purpose and meaning of holidays–Holy Days.
- O LORD, Make me an instrument of Your Peace
- Prayer attributed to St. Francis